Our intern counsellors are trained in basic counselling skills offering you an empathic space to listen to you, connect with your experience, and provide guidance in connecting with your emotions, thoughts, and behaviour. They come from diverse backgrounds but usually do not have specific in-depth training in any particular approach but may have an interest in the kinds of approaches their supervisor (Delyse Ledgard) practices. They receive close supervision as they finish their training with us.
The fees are greatly reduced to give the opportunity for low-income individuals to have access to counselling. They can provide a counselling relationship to offer support around many struggles including relationships, anxiety, depression, stress, and childhood trauma. Some of our interns also provide couples counselling. Check out their information below!
Please note intern fees can not be claimed back from extended benefits. If you have benefits that cover an RCC please consider booking with one of our associates
Online Session Only
Individual and Couples Counselling
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Unavailable for new clients.
- Trauma/Spiritual Abuse and Trauma/Shame
- Couples Work/Non-Traditional Relationships
(Polyamory, Arranged Marriages/BDSM/Kink)
- Gender Expression
- Sex and Sexuality/Intersex/Sacred Sexuality
- Relationship Issues/Infidelity Recovery/Intimacy
- Parenting/Infertility and Pregnancy loss
- Spiritual Emergency
- Psychedelic Integration
- Dream Work
In-person and video sessions
Monday and Wednesday
- Identity and self-esteem
- Shame, guilt and self-criticism
- Managing stress, worry, fear and anxiety
- Developing self-reflection skills
- Patterns of over-engagement in work, burnout
- Compassion fatigue
- Intense sensitivity to rejection, fear of abandonment, and difficulty with trust
- Life transitions